- Energy saving pump
- 40mm pipe connections
- Control line 3m (up to 10m on request)
- 1.8m power cord
- adjusts itself to the preset power level after a power failure
- Power control from 0 to 130 watts in 5 watt increments
- 1 1/2 inch thread inlet and outlet
- with 10V interface
- Chinch connector
- Dry run protection function
- water column Hmax 10m
- Controller can be separated from the pump
- usable in and out of the water
- Suitable for fresh and sea water
- of course with a suction basket!
The UP 12.000 electronic V24 is a new feed pump, which was developed for the highest demands in the sea and fresh water aquaristics. Thanks to its modern 24Volt brushless DC motor, the pump runs absolutely smoothly. The ceramic bearings result in an extremely long service life. The infinitely rotatable gyro housing enables the piping to be removed individually and the pump to be dismantled and assembled without tools. The controller can be separated from the pump. The 24 volt protective low voltage guarantees absolute safety in the aquarium. The pump can be controlled via the common aquarium computer via the 10 volt interface.